Starting in the Fall of 2022, we are excited to begin offering make up classes for eligible absences! Make up availability is strictly based on openings due to submitted absences. Make ups are only available for on site session based programs. Please read our absence reporting and make up protocol and policies below to better understand how our system works!
- Absences must be submitted via our Portal by clicking on the upper right menu->Absences&Makeups. Only once an absence is scheduled can you then schedule a make-up class.
- You may schedule an absence from the current day to any point in the future within the same session. Absences cannot be submitted for previous class dates. Please note that once an absence is submitted for a future date, you forgo attendance for that specific class date.
- After an absence is submitted, it will be reviewed by a team member. Each absence submitted must be manually marked by Excel Aquatics as eligible for a makeup in order for one to be scheduled. Absences will be marked as makeup eligible within 48 business hours, and only between the first and last days of a given session. Absences submitted prior to the start of a session will be marked as makeup eligible within 48 business hours of the official start day of the session.
- Please only submit absences if you would like to be eligible for a makeup AND you would like to open your absent slot for someone else to potentially fill.
- Make-up classes are also scheduled via our Portal by clicking on the upper right menu->Absences&Makeups. Make ups are subject to availability ONLY, and only classes with available openings will appear as options to be scheduled after you submit your absence. If no eligible make-up classes are present, please check back at a later date within the session, as eligible classes with openings are updated each time another student submits an absence.
- Make-up classes are only eligible for the same class type and session that you are currently enrolled in. Once the end the session is reached, makeup classes within the session in your portal account expire.
- MAKE-UPS ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE, CONDITIONAL TO AVAILABILITY, HAVE NO MONETARY VALUE AND ARE LIMITED TO STUDENTS ENROLLED IN THE CURRENT SESSION. ALL UNUSED MAKE-UPS EXPIRE AT THE CONCLUSION OF EACH SESSION.
- There are no make-ups for makeups that are missed or cancelled.
- Make-ups cannot be used as payment for regular classes.
Questions? Please submit a contact form through our website today!