It’s never too late to learn how to swim or to perfect your swimming skills, even as an adult!
Our curriculum for adult swimming classes is a logical progression created with the adult swimmer in mind. We introduce skills to our swimmers to help them safely gain confidence in the water, at the pace they desire. As our adult swimmers improve upon their technical skills we focus on building endurance in the water, and developing a higher level of comfort in the pool.
Excel Aquatics is excited to be back at the College of Saint Rose again for a new session of adult swim lessons! Lessons will be 1:1 private format only due to COVID restrictions. Please read through our safety protocol prior to registering, as we want to ensure every swimmer is comfortable and fully understands the regulations set forth.
Registration, program dates, and cost can be found below.
For all of our training and practices, Excel Aquatics takes safety VERY SERIOUSLY. Please click the link below to view our detailed safety protocol for all of our triathlon swim practices.
- Swimmers must enter through the appropriate SIDE ENTRANCE LOADING DOCK of the athletic building
- Swimmers will be allowed in 10 minutes prior to the start time of practice. NO SWIMMERS are allowed in prior to this time
- You must be on time; due to state regulations on classes/protocol, anyone who is late will not be allowed in after the start time of practice.
- Come with your suit on, leave with your suit on. We will not have access to locker rooms. Bathroom use is only in an emergency.
- Only participating swimmers are allowed to attend practice. No guests or spectators are allowed.
- Masks must be worn at all times except for when swimmers are in the pool training.
- At the conclusion of practice, swimmers must quickly leave the premise so that the staff can sanitize in preparation for the next group.
- Any last minute schedule changes due to changes in county/state, or Saint Rose regulations will be sent out immediately, so please check your email each day before attending practice.
- Please respect the coaches and staff who must ensure protocol is followed. If you have an issue with the regulations, please do not register for our classes. In order for us to offer practices, we must follow the appropriate protocol.
Registrations & Payment
Registrations must be completed online (on this page), and prior to the start each practice. You MUST register online in order to attend a practice. For payments, we will process payments on a specified date sent out to program participants.