Excel Aquatics is excited to be back at the College of Saint Rose and Albany Academy again for a new session of triathlon swim training! Practices will be limited to a maximum of 3 swimmers per lane, and will contain a blend of both technical and intensity based training. Please read through our safety protocol prior to registering, as we want to ensure every swimmer is comfortable and fully understands the regulations set forth.
Registration, program dates, and cost can be found below.
For all of our training and practices, Excel Aquatics takes safety VERY SERIOUSLY. Please click the link below to view our detailed safety protocol for all of our triathlon swim practices.
Key Points for Programs at The College of Saint Rose
- Swimmers must enter through the appropriate SIDE ENTRANCE LOADING DOCK of the athletic building
- Swimmers will be allowed in 10 minutes prior to the start time of practice. NO SWIMMERS are allowed in prior to this time
- You must be on time; due to state regulations on classes/protocol, anyone who is late will not be allowed in after the start time of practice.
- Come with your suit on, leave with your suit on. We will not have access to locker rooms. Bathroom use is only in an emergency.
- Only participating swimmers are allowed to attend practice. No guests or spectators are allowed.
- Masks must be worn at all times except for when swimmers are in the pool training.
- At the conclusion of practice, swimmers must quickly leave the premise so that the staff can sanitize in preparation for the next group.
- Any last minute schedule changes due to changes in county/state, or Saint Rose regulations will be sent out immediately, so please check your email each day before attending practice.
- Please respect the coaches and staff who must ensure protocol is followed. If you have an issue with the regulations, please do not register for our classes. In order for us to offer practices, we must follow the appropriate protocol.
Registrations & Payment
Registrations must be completed online (on this page), and prior to the start each practice. Because we are capping our practices to a strict maximum 3 swimmers per lane, no walk ins will be allowed! You MUST register online in order to attend a practice. For payments, we will process payments on a specified date sent out to program participants.