It’s never too late to learn how to swim or to perfect your swimming skills, even as an adult! From beginner to intermediate skill levels, our adult swim lessons will fit your needs.
Our curriculum for adult swimming classes is a logical progression created with the adult swimmer in mind. We introduce skills to our swimmers to help them safely gain confidence in the water, at the pace they desire. As our adult swimmers improve upon their technical skills we focus on building endurance in the water, and developing a higher level of comfort in the pool.
Adult Swim Instruction Focusing on Water Comfort and Safety
Swimming lessons for adults are held at The College of Saint Rose in Albany, NY. The classes are focused on increasing the comfort level of each swimmer while teaching basic water safety instruction throughout each class.
- Small, intimate swim classes with no more than 5 students per instructor
- Developmentally appropriate for adults ages 18+
- Classes are 40 minutes in length to provide enough time for instruction and practice
- Scheduled class times by request
- Beginner and Intermediate groups offered