Excel Aquatics is excited to be back at the College of Saint Rose again for a new session of children’s swim lessons! Similar to the Spring, we will be offering private and semi-private lessons in order to most effectively provide a safe and socially distanced environment for all of our families and staff. These lessons are open to all swimmers ages 3 to 13 years, including both those who have participated previously in our learn to swim and pre-competitive programs. As we move forward, we hope to resume our group lessons and pre-competitive practices in the near future.
Please read through our safety protocol prior to registering, as we want to ensure every family is comfortable and fully understands the regulations set forth.
Registration, program dates, and cost can be found below.
For all of our programs, Excel Aquatics takes safety VERY SERIOUSLY. Please click the link below to view our detailed safety protocol for all of our children’s swim lessons.
- Families must enter through the appropriate SIDE ENTRANCE LOADING DOCK of the athletic building
- Come with your suit on, leave with your suit on. We will not have access to locker rooms. Bathroom use will be allowed in the event of an emergency.
- Only one parent/guardian is allowed to bring each swimmer to their lesson. No additional spectators/siblings are allowed at this time.
- Masks must be worn at all times by staff and spectators not in the water
- At the conclusion of practice, swimmers must quickly leave the premise so that the staff can sanitize in preparation for the next group.
- Any last minute schedule changes due to changes in county/state, or Saint Rose regulations will be sent out immediately, so please check your email each day before attending lessons.
- Please respect the coaches and staff who must ensure protocol is followed. If you have an issue with the regulations, please do not register for our classes. In order for us to offer lessons, we must follow the appropriate protocol.
Registrations & Payment
Registrations must be completed online (on this page), and prior to the start each practice. Because we are capping our practices to a strict 8 swimmers, no walk ins will be allowed! You MUST register online in order to attend a practice. For payments, we will process payments at the conclusion of the session for our session based registrants, and practices for our drop in registrants. As our practice schedule has the potential to change due to COVID related circumstances, we feel that ‘post swim’ payment processing is the most effective way to handle payments for this break.