From April 10th through May 1st, Excel is excited to offer a mini session of children’s private swim lessons in Albany! Taking place at the College of Saint Rose, each lesson will have a strict safety protocol, limited enrollment, and specific entry/exit directions to promote social distancing and safety.
Lessons shall run on the following Saturdays: 4/10, 4/17, 4/24, and 5/1. Class times of 10am, 10:30am, 11am, and 11:30am shall be offered. There is a limit of 3 private lessons per time slot to allow for appropriate social distancing within the pool and deck.
For our Spring 2021 programs, Excel Aquatics takes safety VERY SERIOUSLY. Please click the link below to view our detailed safety protocol for all of our children’s swim lessons.
- Families must enter through the appropriate SIDE ENTRANCE LOADING DOCK of the athletic building
- Come with your suit on, leave with your suit on. We will not have access to locker rooms. Bathroom use will be allowed in the event of an emergency.
- Only one parent/guardian is allowed to bring each swimmer to their lesson. No additional spectators/siblings are allowed at this time.
- Masks must be worn at all times by staff and spectators not in the water
- At the conclusion of practice, swimmers must quickly leave the premise so that the staff can sanitize in preparation for the next group.
- Any last minute schedule changes due to changes in county/state, or Saint Rose regulations will be sent out immediately, so please check your email each day before attending lessons.
- Please respect the coaches and staff who must ensure protocol is followed. If you have an issue with the regulations, please do not register for our classes. In order for us to offer lessons, we must follow the appropriate protocol.
Registrations & Payment
Registrations must be completed online (on this page), and prior to the start each practice. Because we are capping our practices to a strict 8 swimmers, no walk ins will be allowed! You MUST register online in order to attend a practice. For payments, we will process payments at the conclusion of the session for our session based registrants, and practices for our drop in registrants. As our practice schedule has the potential to change due to COVID related circumstances, we feel that ‘post swim’ payment processing is the most effective way to handle payments for this break.