As a way to thank you for our families’ continued patronage and for generously referring friends and family, we’d like to introduce our $15 Splash Cash Referral Program. Since our beginning in 2012, Excel Aquatics has worked hard to offer programs in Albany and Schenectady that our Capital Region community can be proud of. Referrals are one of the greatest compliments we can receive, and we want a way to thank both the referring family, AND the family joining our programs!
Fill out the form, both families earn Splash Cash
To receive $15 Splash Cash, you must be a current or former member of Excel Aquatics. When you introduce a new swimmer to one of our *session based programs, one of you will need to fill out the below form, and both will receive an instant $15 Splash Cash credit to your portal account! The more students you bring, the more Splash Cash you both earn! If your friend signs up two new swimmers, you and your friend shall receive $30 in Splash Cash!
Terms of Splash Cash Referral Program
- Referrals are for session based programs only. Single class programs are not eligible for this program.
- Program begins January 1st, 2020 and cannot be backtracked to referrals from previous dates.
- Referrals must be submitted prior to the end of the referred session. For example, if a new family is referred for a registers for the Winter 2020 session, the referring and referred family must submit the referral form prior to the final day of the Winter 2020 session. Credits cannot be provided once a session has concluded.
- Referred families must be new to the Excel program in order to eligible for credit, and cannot have previously registered.
- In order to receive credit, referrals must be submitted using this page’s form ONLY. Either the referring or referred family may submit the form, and both families shall receive credit.
- Splash Cash is a credit only, and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Families are not limited to the number of Splash Cash Referrals they can make and redeem. 10 new registrants=$150 in Splash Cash!
- Program is ongoing, and is eligible for any session based program.
- If referring family members, families must not reside in the same household to be eligible for program.
- New referred families can only be referred by one person/account. If multiple accounts claim to have referred a family, the referred family shall be asked to clarify which account first referred them.